This is the official page listing of the State of San Andreas Criminal and Vehicle Code.
2022 San Andreas Criminal and Traffic Code
This code was drafted, published, and approved August of 2022 by San Andreas Life. It may be edited or updated at any time.
Title 2 - Transportation > Subtitle 3 - Motor Vehicular Traffic > Chapter 1 - General Operation of Motor Vehicles > § 2-3-103 Careless and Prohibited Driving
§ 2-3-103 Careless and Prohibited Driving
(a) It shall be unlawful for any person to drive or operate any vehicle in such a careless manner as to evidence a failure to keep a proper lookout for other traffic, vehicular or otherwise, or in such a manner as to evidence a failure to maintain proper control on the public thoroughfares or private property in the State of San Andreas.
(b) It shall be unlawful for any person to operate or drive any vehicle on the public thoroughfares or private property in the State of San Andreas in violation of the following prohibited acts:
(1) Improper or unsafe lane changes on public roadways;
(2) Driving onto or across private property to avoid intersections, stop signs, traffic control devices, or traffic lights;
(3) Driving in such a manner or at such a speed so as to cause a skidding, spinning, or sliding of tires or a sliding of the vehicle;
(4) Driving too close to or colliding with parked or stopped vehicles, fixtures, persons, or objects adjacent to the public thoroughfares;
(5) Driving a vehicle which has any part thereof or any object extended in such fashion as to endanger persons or property;
(6) To operate any vehicle in such a manner which would cause a failure to maintain control;
(7) To operate or drive a vehicle wherein or whereon passengers are located in such a manner as to be dangerous to the welfare of such passengers; or
(8) To operate a vehicle in any manner when the driver is inattentive and such inattention is not reasonable and prudent in maintaining vehicular control.
Violating this subsection is a $220 Fine.